I’m a user experience professional with experience exploring, conceptualizing, and implementing effective user-centered design solutions to interactive products. I have the ability to grasp concepts, generate creative ideas, and present solutions clearly. I seek work that will allow me to contribute to ways in which information design can aid in the creation of compelling interactive experiences.
Code and Theory, New York, NY (November 2021 – May 2022)
Worked with Experience Strategists, Interaction Designers and Visual Designers to update Morgan Stanley’s financial news website and Henry Schein’s field sales consultant web application.
Publicis Sapient, New York, NY (July 2021 – November 2021)
Created wireframes, flows and prototypes for Verizon’s Cloud service.
The College Board, New York, NY (April 2018 – January 2019)
Led a team in the redesign of a website that prepared students for college. Created wireframes, flows, competitor studies, user testing proposals and prototypes.
Fancy Pants Group, New York, NY (August 2017 – August 2017)
Created wireframes for a pitch for WebMD.
Rokkan, New York, NY (September 2015 – July 2017)
Created wireframes, flows, competitor studies, user testing proposals and prototypes for Verizon’s Hum automobile app. Challenges included designing experiences for multiple uses cases including while driving. Also, created flows and wire- frames for an online application for Wyndham customer representatives and oversaw the work of associate user experi- ence designers. Challenges included creating a mouse driven web application for customer reps who had been using a command line interface system with least amount of disruption to their workflow.
Consumer Reports, Yonkers, NY (May 2015 – August 2015)
Researched, created flows and wireframes, for a single sign on solution that allows customers to view multiple products through a single account. Challenges included figuring out how to create a sign on solution across web, app, and print accounts with the least amount of customer dissatisfaction.
Magnani Caruso Dutton, New York, NY (April 2015)
Created functional specifications document for a Discover Card website.
Weber Shandwick, New York, NY (October 2014 – March 2015)
Served as lead and mentor to Associate Experience Designers, created wireframes, sitemaps, flows for companies such as Novartis, Capgemini and Asurion. Challenges including doing content strategy for Asurion’s employee intranet.
Possible, New York, NY (April – September 2014)
Continued to create wireframes and flows for Pearson’s iPad App for students using Common Core Standards.
AKQA, New York, NY (February – April 2014)
Created user flows for PIMCO (Pacific Investment Management Company). Created site maps and conducted content audits for BMO (Bank of Montreal).
Possible, New York, NY (October 2013 – January 2014)
Created wireframes and flows for Pearson’s iPad App for students using Common Core Standards. Challenges included file retrieval system for students that allowed them to retrieve their work quickly and easily.
Draftfcb Healthcare, New York, NY (September – October 2013)
Created wireframes, flows, and functional requirements specifications for various unnamed pharma companies.
Razorfish, New York, NY (May 2012 – August 2013)
Created wireframes and flows for the responsive design version of an unnamed insurance company. Sketched out wire- frames for a responsive design version of Mercedes Benz build your own vehicle website. The challenge was to translate a highly visual desktop site into an equally satisfying mobile experience. Created a new navigation scheme and page templates for E.M.C’s community website.
Magnani Caruso Dutton, New York, NY (April 2012)
Created wireframes for Samsung e-commerce website to work efficiently with a new content management system.
Juice Pharma Worldwide, New York, NY (March 2012)
Created wireframes, sitemaps, and decision tree for Merck pharma websites.
Heartbeat Ideas, New York, NY (January – February 2012)
Served as lead, created wireframes, flows, for Teva (a pharmaceutical company) iPad app to assist salespeople when presenting Nuvigil (a prescription drug) to health care professionals. Challenges included making an app that was fresh and exiting to be used in very short sales pitches.
Razorfish, New York, NY (October – December 2011)
Served as lead, created wireframes for the check depositing section of a Merrill Lynch mobile app that runs on iPad, iPhone and Android phones. The challenge was to make the workflow as consistent and easy across multiple platforms.
Magnani Caruso Dutton, New York, NY (September – October 2011)
Created wireframes for Discover Card company’s website. The challenge was to create a way for customers to set up multiple automatic monthly payments while following strict financial rules.
Possible Worldwide, New York, NY (September 2011)
Created wireframes for the content management system for an undisclosed startup company.
Learning Ally, Princeton, NJ (May 2011 – August 2011)
Created wireframes and process flows for an application that transfers audio books to listening devices for the blind, visu- ally impaired and learning disabled. Challenges including creating a quick and easy system that would work across many different kinds of playback devices.
McGraw-Hill, New York, NY (December 2009 – May 2011)
Served as lead for online higher education products including assignments, testing and e-commerce. Created wireframes, clickable prototypes, process flows, and heuristic evaluations.
The Nielson Company, New York, NY (November 2009)
Created wireframes for flex-based website analytics application.
Todd Street Productions, New York, NY (October 2009)
Created wireframes and functional specifications for Bloomberg touch-screen application.
Universal Music Group, New York, NY (September 2009)
Created wireframes and scenarios for music video website: vevo.com.
Tribal DDB, New York, NY (August 2009 – September 2009)
Created wireframes, decision trees and sitemaps for Ciba Vision.
Digitas, Stamford, CT (January 2009 – May 2009)
Created wireframes, sitemaps, functional specs for Delta Airlines and Kraft Foods.
TBWA\Chiat\Day, New York, NY (May 2009 – June 2009)
Created wireframes for Vonage mini-website.
Organic, New York, NY (August 2008 – December 2008)
Created wireframes for Related property websites.
TMX Communications, Conshohocken, PA (April 2008 – August 2008)
Served as lead, created information architecture, created wireframes, site maps, process flows for Heartland Payment Systems and an online music label.
Ultra16, New York, NY (Feb 2008 – April 2008)
Created wireframes for travelandleisure.com redesign.
Advanta, Spring House, PA (May 2005 – October 2007)
Served as user advocate, created information architecture, created user interfaces, carried out heuristic evaluations, per- formed competitive analyses, created wireframes, site maps, process flows, functional
specifications and participated in user testing sessions.
Electronic Ink, Philadelphia, PA (May 2004 – January 2005)
Created appealing and effective web site designs as well as created wireframes, site maps and defined navigational struc- tures according to specific client requirements and user interface requirements. Client experience includes:
• AstraZeneca – Designed look and feel for a web site for the drug Seroquel, updated sitemap for astrazeneca.com
• Robert Wood Johnson Foundation – Designed online information management application
• Barclays Stockbrokers – Designed new look and feel, performed Information Architecture and Visual Identity assessment, created sitemap
• MBNA – Worked on-site, created wireframes for credit card bonus points program as well customer rep. application
• Philadelphia Orchestra – Audited site content and reorganized site architecture into a more user-friendly format
• SEI – Worked on-site, created wireframes for European online banking prototype
Publicis Dialog, San Francisco (July 2002 – April 2004)
Established the conceptual and stylistic direction of online advertising solutions as well as analyzing and designing web site content for clients. Job-related tasks included concepting, designing, art-directing, usability experience, client commu- nication, and training of junior designers. Client experience includes:
• Microsoft Business Solutions: The Know – Designed site architecture and wireframes, art- directed email, web site, and interactive software-evaluation application
• American Society of Home Inspectors – Designed site architecture and wireframes, art-directed web site.
• Geyser Peak Winery – Art-directed and designed web site
• Buitoni Pasta – Art-directed e-newsletter and banners
• Garnier Shampoo – Designed look and feel for email newsletters
• Publicis Dialog – Art-directed interactive promotional CD
• HP – Designed banners and emails for HP products and promotions
• Whirlpool – Designed banners and emails for Whirlpool products and promotions
io360/Raremedium, New York City (August 1998 – April 2001)
Invented and implemented innovative and compelling graphical solutions to design problems for clients. Job-related tasks included usability experience, client communication, and training of associate designers. Client experience includes:
• XM Radio – Designed look and feel, created branding for music categories and audio content
• J.P. Morgan – Designed look and feel, organized dense information into a comprehensive system
• McKinsey – Designed look and feel, created interactive flash navigation system
• PaineWebber – Art-directed designers to maintain consistency throughout the creation process
• Goldman Sachs – Designed comps and served as an on- site consultant for web site implementation
• Rare Medium – Designed look and feel for the update and redesign of the Rare Medium web site
• Merrill Lynch – user experience architecture for Human Resources Department web application
Agency.Com, New York City (June 1997 – June 1998)
Created unique and appropriate graphic design, produced flash and shockwave movie, and coded HTML for clients such as:
• GTE – Designed look and feel for product sites and advertising banners
• British Airways – Designed look and feel for advertising banners
• Urban Desires – Designed look and fell, coded HTML for a site section for a short film